January 20, 2021
We are still unsure of how AWANA will look in the next few weeks, regarding if we will come back to all Clubbers together. As of right now we are just planning week to week. Please stay tuned to your email.
Boys and girls from pre-k through the 6th grade meet weekly to memorize scripture, play games, and hear a lesson from God's Word.
Hello AWANA Families!
AWANA will be with a little different look than before! With all that's going on with COVID-19 we are putting in a few more measures to be spaced out in our church building to protect our kids and volunteers. Please see the list below for all the details!
1. We will not be offering Cubbies (Preschool Program) at this time.
2. Kindergarten - 6th graders will be split into two groups - Group A and Group B. I will let you know before Sept 23rd what group your child is in. Group A will attend in person one week while Group B works at home on verses (parents can sign off on their child's verse while they are at home.) The next week Group B will attend in person while Group A works at home on verses.
3. We will have AWANA still at the normal times 6:00-7:30pm
4. The first night of In Person AWANA was Sept. 23rd.
5. Online Registration opened Sept. 2nd. One form per child. Here is the link AWANA Registration Form 2020-2021
6. In Person Registration happened on September 9th and 16th from 6-7:00pm at CCC, if you were unable to register online.
7. Payment will be taken at CCC at In Person Registration Nights or the first night your child attends AWANA in person. Correct change or checks please. We are unable to take payment online. Here is a link to the Payment Form that you can print out at home or fill out at AWANA. AWANA Payment Form
8. Water bottles - we are unable to use the church drinking fountains at this time. If your child would like to bring a labeled water bottle that is fine.
9. Mask Mandate - We do need to follow the state mandate of mask wearing.
11. We will try to be outside as much as possible as the weather permits.
12. COVID-19 Waiver Form - will need all families to sign a COVID-19 waiver form either at the In Person Registration or on your child's first night of In person AWANA.
13. If Waseca Elementary school goes to all Distance Learning our programs will stop being in person and go to all AWANA At Home.
See you all soon! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!!!
AWANA Ministries Director